Tuesday, December 26, 2006

merry new years and happy christmas

I hope you are enjoying the holiday season! It's been mellow for me..spending a considerable amount of time on the couch. Very much looking forward to flying to Colorado tomorrow where I'll be until NY day. Good friends getting married in the mountains. Skiing is fun. I need a helmet as it is "cool" these days to wear one. It also helps you not injure your head if you fall or crash into something.

As for your mom, I've got nothing new to say about her. As for music..since I've been hanging around so much, I've been able to tap into the archives a bit. Right now I am listening to Foxtrot Zulu's live release. This disc must have come out around 2000 and showcases a great live act doing it. The band played actively from the mid-90's through early-2000 before the realities of life on the road really took hold. The 7 men of FZ have gone on to various careers in all kinds of other careers although they still play out around their native Rhode Island every once in a while.

Otherwise, I recommend picking up the Wood Brothers CD which has now been out probably close to a year. It's delicious. Have a safe and happy new years celebration.

No comments: